Thursday, September 15, 2011

Charlottesville, VA Inspiration

Fall is coming! Fall is coming! I can't wait to go to Charlottesville, VA this weekend for some wine tasting, picnicing, and general tom-foolery with my girlfriends! I'm generally someone who packs too lightly, but I find it really fun to work the challenge of how few items of clothing can I bring to make the most outfits. So, in that vein, here is my first inspiration look:
Call me the cardi girl (actually, one of my friend's boyfriends was commenting on what a great group of girls we are when he said something to the effect of "I mean, Stephanie wears cardigans! How much sweeter can you get that THAT?" If that makes me sweet, then so be it :)

I think the layers in this first outfit will be great for a breezy vineyard or a warm drink (Pumpkin Spice Latte anyone?). My plan is to take the tank top and boots of this outfit and to make...wait for it!

Photo courtesy of pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment