Thursday, October 13, 2011

Outfit Inspiration: When in Rome, Layer Layer Layer



Here's today's inspiration for the "When in Rome" collection :) I swear, there's so much layering going on in the movie, which I didn't realize until I found myself trying to find Oxford shirts and outerwear in my closet to make these work. Also, I've pretty much rocked the same jewelry all week for these outfits (faux pearl stud earrings and a bronze-colored necklace). It makes things less difficult to figure out at 7a.m., but it's also been a bit on the boring side. All-in-all, I like these layered looks, but would prefer to spread them out over a few weeks. However, this game is fun; I'll have to find another show to imbibe next week.

Love,
Stephanie Marie

Photo courtesy of pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment