Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Making a Home

I have a few things bubbling around in my life right now. And for some reason, I just don't feel like blogging. Usually for me that means that I'm unhappy. Creativity and happiness usually have a direct correlation. But that's not really the case right now. I think because my life is just do darn busy, I need some time to decompress and relax. 
 view full image
"Robin's eggs in the geranium #annapolis #flowers"
Anyway, one of the things that I'm going to be doing is decorating my apartment in Baltimore. I've signed the lease to stay another 10 months, and I think it's about time I make it my own space. I've been living with the bare minimum to get by for the past 6 months, but 10 makes it feel more like home. Bring on the culinary utensils! Come on with your full-length mirror! Hand me an iron! (It's crazy what I learn to live without!) Here's a picture of what I'm currently being inspired by for my "living room":
tiered ledges 
Anything inspiring you?
Love,
Stephanie Marie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so you didn't move after all? That makes me feel less guilty about not being able to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Staying where I've been. It just seemed to work best. Come visit if you want!

      Delete