Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Side Project

I took a little time today to clean up this side table. I bought it a few weeks ago for $15 at the Goodwill, but didn't really have the time (read: I didn't WANT) to clean it. I really do hate cleaning with a passion! So I brought out my cleaning tools last week (Magic Eraser, Clorox wipes, and Clorox spray) and they've been sitting on my counter until today when I attacked the dirt. This little guy has great lines, but he'd clearly been sitting in someone's garage for a while. The drawer had a nice film covering it and there were little green marker or crayon spots on the top. Maybe this lived in a child's craft room? Either way, it's clean and now sitting as a side table in my living room.
It might need a fresh coat of paint, but for now I'm embracing the "antique" look and plan on enjoying the fresh beachy look.


Those flowers are from a conference last week. Aren't they great? Love the stone urn.

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment