Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Travel Tuesdays: The Mission at San Juan Capistrano

Today, I'm happy to have a schedule set up for my li'l ol' blog. I learned last night that a friend of mine from college who I haven't spoken to in a few years died over the weekend. And, since I don't have too much positive to say, having the serene pictures of the Mission at San Juan Capistrano for today's Travel Tuesday seems to be just perfect timing. Rest in peace, Timmy. And for everyone else, please don't ever drive drunk...maybe if Timmy hadn't gotten hit by a drunk driver, he would have had the chance to visit San Juan Capistrano some day too.





Light a candle for loved ones at the mission's chapel.




Love this simple idea. I could see these painted all over a child's room used to rotate artwork from school.




Southern California really knows how to do the whole covered walkway thing. That's Etta the Jetta parked at the end of the walk.





Bronze horse commemorating those who helped to build the mission, if I remember correctly. Suzie was my travel companion this day...can you confirm?






Koi pond with waterfall in the middle of the interior courtyard.





Hungry fishies.








With Much Love,






Photos courtesy of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment