Monday, May 16, 2011

Clothing Swap: Working It

I made this idea board on polyvore.com for an (approximate) outfit I wore to work last week. I was particularly proud of the color combo; usually I'm very boring when it comes to mixing the colors of my clothes, and, although I know this isn't going to blow anyone's mind, I thought it was pretty chic and spring. What do you think? PS. I plan on making more of these to try to be more creative with my clothing. Any opinions if I should share them on here? PPS. My goal is to get these entire outfits (excluding my major purses like this one) below $100 a pop.
Spring Make It Work



Spring Make It Work by schizik featuring bow pumps







Rue21 t shirt
$11 - rue21.com







H&M wide leg linen pants
25 GBP - hm.com







Bow pumps
$23 - payless.com







Hobo suede hobo handbag
$50 - landsend.com







Old Navy beaded bib necklace
$9.99 - oldnavy.gap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment