Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In-SPA-ration Take 2

This past weekend was a blur. A few friends came into town Friday for Michelle's Bridal Shower, which took place Saturday. We had to go shopping for all the food and decorations and then set up for said party. It was a whirlwind, but totally worth it for Michelley! 

But before the weekend tsunami hit, I made sure to carve a little time out of my schedule for some pampering at Salon 921 in Federal Hill. My massage was wonderful, my masseuse was lovely, and the entire experience was just what I needed! Peppermint lotion, sounds of the ocean (and Blue Angles every now and again), and blueberry tea. In heaven. Make sure you take care of you too!
Easy wall hangings.
Sliding barn door for the changing room.
Waiting room with tea and fuzzies.
Love,
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment