Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Shot of Nature

My coworker and I have been walking at a nearby park twice every week for about a month now. We started out trying new paths, but have decided that there's one loop in particular that we really like. It doesn't hurt that the chosen loop takes exactly one hour, too! 

Can you see the deer? We saw 3 yesterday!
Usually I get really bored when I do the same thing over and over again, but I think that having a friend to walk with and the seasons to watch change has really made this a fun and "diverting" experience. Yesterday, due to the rain and heat we've been experiencing in the Mid-Atlantic, the coworker and I got to experience so much nature! Deer, fungi, rain. Oh my! It was definitely another unique trip around the loop. Gotta love a shot of nature after sitting in a cubicle all day.

Coral fungi.
Side note: I've been super bogged down with moving, my condo, my job, and other stuff that I haven't had much energy to blog. Please forgive me. Thank god for these walks or I'd go insane!

Took this a few weeks ago. Trail in the park.
Hope your enjoying the outdoors as much as I am. Have a great week if I don't talk to you again :)

Love,
Stephanie Marie

Two more days until my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment