Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

Man, breaking up must be harder in this digital world than it was 100 years ago. Here I am, 10 months after the fact, still cleaning up what are the leftovers of a failed relationship. Today, I took what would have been the four-year anniversary with the ex to delete him and his friends/family from my Facebook profile (photos included) as well as deleting their contacts from my cell phone. It makes me feel good about myself to get over this hurtle, but also is really another reminder that we are in fact and forever shall be broken up. Hopefully there won't be too many more hurtles before this relationship is completely done with. Man! If only I were born 100 years ago...then all I'd have to do is take him off my social card :) Although, I think I might have had a problem with the lack of plumbing...and books...and jobs for females. Either way, I think this quote is perfect for this situation:



Love,
Stephanie Marie

Photo courtesy of pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this quote. And love you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Love you!
    I also ran 5 miles straight yesterday. That makes me feel good about myself too :)

    ReplyDelete