Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hair Care and Outerwear

Like my Nick Lachey impression with this cockeyed pose? ;) I bought this green top for Laura's bachelorette party weekend and have been trying to add it into my wardrobe rotation ever since. You can't tell from the picture, but the front is gauzy and has points on the sides. Unbelted, that means there are arrows pointing at my hips. No bueno! I have found, though, that with a belt and a little pucker, this guy is great for layering! I also happen to love the camo green and navy blue mix. Makes me feel like a member of the team! Hooah!

I'm going to the salon to get my hair did today. I might go for auburn highlights. Thoughts?

Love,
Stephanie Marie


PS. Mandy photo courtesy of pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. Love this look and I like the idea for auburn highlights. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for the highlights! I'm totally for highlights in anyone, anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the highlights and loved them! It's time for me to get them touched up again, but I'm going to have to wait until after January :( Oh well!

    ReplyDelete