Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Snack ATTACK!


As per our typical weekday wind-down, Mom and I spent the evening watching TV and munching before bed. However, last night was also, of course, Halloween. So to avoid eating too much of the candy and to try something new, I decided to take a STAB at kale chips. They were SCARILY delicious! Here's how they turned out...even Castle wants a BITE :)

I think the key to these crispy CRITTERS was that they were dry and then completely covered in oil. Not sopping wet, but covered. Hope that helps if you're kale disinclined like my mom! These are the nights I'll miss when I move :(

Love,
Stephanie Marie

PS. Recipe found here.

3 comments:

  1. This looks delicious. I'm going to have to try it. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kale was on sale at whole foods today, so I'm finally giving them a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should also try this recipe: http://www.eatliverun.com/pantry-pasta-with-black-beans-kale-and-spicy-chicken-sausage/. It's super easy and delicious!

      Delete