Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This is My NERVE-ous Voice

Remember when I borrowed those shoes from a friend to match my new beige "wedding" dress? Well, friends, those super high shoes did some super damage to the nerves in my feet. Self-diagnosed. But, really, it isn't hard to figure out that tingling toes means nerve damage. So, per the recommendation of Jen and Lou, I'm off heels for a week or two. Blah. I love me some heels...small heels, but heels nonetheless. And, after throwing out my black flats due to ANOTHER foot issue (don't even get me started on the fact that I'm going to inherit not only hammer toe, but also already have a triangle-shaped foot), I realized I am seriously lacking the proper flats that will work for work. Five-year-old Hush Puppy loafers? I love you, loafers, but you are no longer business cas. Anywho, I picked these nude ladies up at DSW during my lunch break yesterday. Suggested retail price: $80. Actual retail (with serious seasonal discount): $15! Can I get a "hootie hoo"?! 
Found any fabo bargains lately?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment