Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful for an Instant Impact!



For the past two years, my sister has hosted our family's Thanksgiving dinner. Last year I flew in from San Diego and stayed from my nieces' birthday (Nov 19th) through the holiday. A full week was just what the doctor ordered! This year, though, I'm coming from Maryland, so I'll just be up from Thursday through Saturday. I'm sure we'll make the most of the time, crafting, watching movies, and going on walks.

Usually, Jen and I decorate the table, and I think this might have to be an inspiration for this year. I love how simple it is, but how much of an impact it would make. My family never does name plates, but even just having a fall-colored fabric napkin and apple on each plate would look festive without much effort. I also bought a few pheasant feathers to wrap around a candle holder, too, if Jen will allow it :)

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

Photo courtesy of pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I like this! And I was actually thinking of doing name plates this year. Let's talk decs when you get here. I already have apples:) Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete