Thursday, December 22, 2011

On the Road Again

 
I'm moving!...again! I dropped off my deposit check on the way to work this morning. Hmm. Although I just realized that I haven't signed the contract, so that's not so smart on my part. Oh well. I have an Email confirmation that I'm sure could pass as a written agreement if need be ;)

Anyway, this will be the FIFTH place I've lived in since exactly one year ago: Two places in San Diego, my parents' house, Ray and Michelle's house, and now this new guy. I have had a wonderful time with my current roomies in Upper Fells Point, playing with the dogs, crafting with Michelle, and just enjoying some good ol' fashion PJ time. Roommates are great! But, alas, it's time for me to get my own place. And yesterday I was informed that I was picked for the one bedroom apartment I applied for last week. Holler! It's only four blocks from the Canton square and another block to the water. I'm within walking distance to Michelley and Ray. I move in Jan 2 or 3. Ooh I am excited! Hopefully this will be the last time I move for a while. 

I think what I'm most excited about is having my own space to spread everything out. Although I know my parents and the Gibsmonds wouldn't mind me putting my stuff everywhere, I wanted to wait until I had my own space to unpack everything. That way I only had to pack once. So, starting January 3rd (or so), I'll have access to all of my clothes, jewelry, books, and kitchen ware. AMEN!

As my mom said yesterday, this is one step closer on the road to mission moi.

Anyone want to come over to help me unpack? :)

Love,
Stephanie Marie

Photo courtesy of pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment