Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good Day, Sunshine!

 
It has been a rough week for me so far. I'm not exactly sure why, but I've needed to go home from work early, hibernate in my sweats, and sleep for about 10 hours each night. To get to the place where I am today feels so good! I'm happy, I'm jovial. Hell, you can call me Peppermint Patty because I'm in a good humor! :) At this point, I'm not sure exactly why I've been living in gray, but it doesn't matter anymore because things are on an up tick! 

Oh, hey, Friday eve! Where'd you come from? Oh, hello, sunshine! Good day to you, too! I feel like I should start singing my nieces' song: "Hello to sunshine. Glad to see you, too."

Totally unrelated side note: My coworker's listening to Peter Gabriel...by choice! Also, I heard a favorite childhood song on the new VW commercial. Love it :)

Has anyone else had a case of the springy blues?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

Photo courtesy of pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment