Thursday, May 3, 2012

One Drop in the Bucket: List '12 Update

I thought I'd give an update on my Flower Bucket List for Spring 2012, and have realized that I haven't really crossed much off my to-do list. Time to get on it before summer happens! I've already showed my sister around Baltimore, went wine tasting with her, and took my coffee on the Promenade a few weeks' ago. But aside from those three things, it would appear that I've been lazy. (You, of course, know that's not the case!)

I think I may try to make the fish tacos and sangria for dinner this weekend. That should help me knock a few back, if you know what I mean! And if I don't have time for that or someone to share it with (I don't think sangria sounds fun by myself) then I'll do something that is fun to do by myself: Read a book outside!

Have you been keeping up with your spring to-do list?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

1 comment: