Thursday, September 1, 2011

Not Your Ordinary Shoe Debate

My outfit this morning was a hot mess...until I came up with this combo.

I knew I wanted to wear this emerald green silk shell with the black cardi, but it took at least 3 bottoms and 2 pairs of shoes to get something I liked.

Which brings me to an important question: How often can you wear a pair of shoes to work? I really hesitated to wear my black shoes with this outfit, since I wore them just yesterday. But, they looked so much better than my pointy beige ones.

My mo has been wear tops only once a week, bottoms only once unless absolutely necessary, jackets and cardis as necessary. But what's the rule with shoes? Because I was definitely worried someone might notice I keep wearing my black ones and call me out!

Any thoughts?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention two things:
    1. My mom and I semi homemade this paper bag skirt.
    2. This was the best picture I could get, so please excuse the random face I'm making. You shouldn't be surprised though ;)

    ReplyDelete