Monday, April 2, 2012

Kitchen Mixes and Fixes

I've been figuring out this cooking thing, one dish at a time. I went from being mad that I had to cook just for myself again to overwhelmed that I didn't know how to plan or prepare anything to where I am now: Feeling creative in the kitchen! I'm no Ina Garten, but I've found that a few simple ingredients can make a variety of dishes. Protein + grain + vegetables + seasoning = 1 Delicious meal!

I found this article to be very interesting. It's about the 25 most commonly made cooking mistakes. I think I'm going to try to make caramelized onions tonight with some baked potatoes, roasted cauliflower, and baked chicken. We shall see how it goes :)

Have any tips or tricks you'd care to share?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment