Friday, April 20, 2012

Sisters Sisters

It has been a crazy week. I've worked long hours, lost files for no reason, worked without a computer, stayed out late with friends, had my car keyed, and did a LOT of napping and tea drinking to try to cope. But all of that is in the past and now I get to look forward to my sister coming to visit tonight! We realized that we haven't had a visit with just us since I lived in Pittsburgh, which was over five years ago. CRAZY! Life happens. So this weekend, we're going to soak up the sister time: drink wine, go on a hike, brunch with the 'rents, get a stress reducing wrap, and catch up. We might even break into song, cause, you know, we do that in our family. 

I wish that everyone got along with their sister as well as I do. But, not everyone does, so I'll make sure that I soak up my sister time extra on behalf of those who don't ;)

  
Love,
Stephanie Marie

Photo courtesy of pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, am in dire need of some serious sister time. I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete