Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tour de Fells

Thought I would show you a few scenery pictures from this past weekend. My appreciation for Baltimore grows with each day. I just love that Baltimore is a city that has distinct neighborhoods and styles but also huddled around the harbor so that everything feels cozy. I get the benefit of some amazing restaurants and bars, but the comfort of a harbor view. I can take a walk through the bustling main streets to take in the sights and smells of the many cultures nearby or walk on the Promenade to feel the relaxation of the waters. I just love it! There are so many options here. I don't think I'll live here for a long time; I also need a backyard and some room to breathe, but for now I'm loving it. Hopefully my next apartment will have a roof-top deck so I can get a bit more sun on my face :) Anyway, here are just a few shots from my weekend:
The Horse You Came in On from Sat night.
The Waterfront for brunch Sunday.
A view of the marina on Monday afternoon.
This is where I'll be sitting with a book come summer.
Straight and narrow pier.
What do you love about where you live?

Love, 
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment