Thursday, February 10, 2011

February Resolutions

I know it's already February, but I thought of a few more goals I'd like to give a go this year. I figured in the spirit of St. Valentine's Day, I could still spread some love in the way of becoming a better ME:
  • Walk with better posture.
  • Make a compost for all the veggies I let rot in my fridge and used coffee grinds.
  • Try to eat more veggies and other yummy food that I've cooked myself.
  • Try more wines and sign up for a wine club.
  • Make my own beer.
  • Have more dinner parties...and stress less about planning them.
  • Remember to be thankful for something every day.
  • Work on my anxiety. I just learned that panic attacks may happen when you're overwhelmed and feel like you don't have the right tools to solve the problem. I'd like to learn to trust that my fellow humans are around to help me figure things out at the new gym, random car wash, etc. I feel anxious when it comes to trying things new, probably because I feel quite alone these days. But fear not! I am learning to deal with my new-found independence and learning to trust that I'm not really alone.
  • Love me more...including my bubble butt. Really, could you be any more perfect for me, Sketchers ad? ;)

Care to share any self-love "resolutions?"

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment