Friday, February 25, 2011

In-Spa-Ration

Suzie (my roommate and butt buddy while my condo's being tented for termites) and I went to this fabulous spa in the Hillcrest neighborhood of San Diego. It's called Anatomy. I'm not sure I could afford the regular prices, but Suzie had a Groupon that she gifted me so I got a mini facial. Faboo! :)


Anyway, the point isn't that the spa was great. The point, dear friends, is that the decor was to die for and I went a little stalker on Anatomy so that I could post a few pics on here for you! (Again, please excuse the blurriness. I'm working with my phone camera and I was trying to be 007 about it, so I couldn't get some of them to focus.)


Beautiful metal and crystal lamp. Suzie fell in love and has been researching where she can buy it (Z Gallery for over $250 clams YIKES), make it (plastic crystals from JoAnns or Michaels and old lamp from Good Will?), or make do with something that will give the same flavor (eurostylelighting.com). Will let you know what she ends up with!
Can't get over how cute this mirrored table is. I didn't even think I LIKED mirrored furniture!
This faux peacock is so graceful. Just enough umph for your room without having it look like you have a weird thing for birds.
Love love love these. Isn't this the cutest idea for a little planter in your bathroom? Succulents need very little attention, but look great all year long. And the shells are just genius.

Love,





Oh P.S. They had a eight-week old puppy tumbling around the host area. Adorable.
Inspiration from Anatomy Day Spa & Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment