Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Housewarming Recap

I had such a great time at my housewarming party this past Saturday! Thanks to all of my friends who came out to celebrate with me, and I hope everyone who couldn't make it will stop by sometime soon.

I have to say the best thing that I put together for the party was the food...shocker! No one really cares about how much stuff is on the walls, what I'm wearing, or how clean my tub is :) But the FOOD...oh the food ;)

Here's a photo recap: Suzie and Carissa arrive first to help me finish getting ready. Thanks, ladies!

Bacon and spinach mashed potatoes (I have a bone to pick with you, Rachel Ray, and your bland food!)

Meatloaf Muffins. The clear blue ribbon winner of the afternoon.

Cheddar grilled cheese and Trader Joe's creamy tomato bisque.

Suzie's delicious s'mores pie.
Here's to your happy housewarming parties!
Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment