Thursday, February 24, 2011

Investment Piece: New Couch!!

I have made a big move in my decision to start buying investment pieces: I have bought a new couch! I went to HomeGoods on Monday on a whim and saw this blue beauty for $299 (not including tax). Can you believe that?! It's comfy, it's cute, it's mine! Luckily, I was able to find a mover to bring it in my condo the very next day. Unfortunately, my condo building is being tented for termites which meant I was only able to enjoy My Boy Blue for one single day. I sure am looking forward to getting back inside on Friday to snuggle into this guy:

PS. I picked up that lime green ottoman for $10 on craigslist. A deal's a deal, right?! Hoping to have my girls over for an Oscar party this Sunday where I can introduce my new "investment" to the masses (fyi, great Oscar party ideas here). Happy hunting!

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment