Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A New Beginning, A New Home

After breaking up, a moving out, and feeling down, it's time to start anew. With closed doors come new beginnings. Au revoir, 2010. I can honestly say, without a doubt, you were the worst year of my short-lived life. Excluding the birth of my beautiful nieces, I'm pretty sure you have been the bane of my existence. Fortunately, you do not get the last laugh. You're over, you're done, you're never coming back. And I get to start new! Go me :)

One of the new beginnings that 2011 holds for me is this new home. I hope that "Mission Moi" will become a place not only for my musings and obsessions, but also for a place to share inspiration (decorating, fashion, food) and creativity (DIY crafts, projects, cooking). We'll see how it goes, but please don't think that I chose "Mission Moi" as a way to be self-indulgent. Rather, this is a place where I want to become more aware of myself by sharing my inner workings and to have a way of tracking the progress of becoming a better me.

And, so, mom and Jen :) (let me know if I missed anyone reading), I will start us off with a poster that I have recently fell in love with:

Grabbed from Semigloss Chic.


PS. Please excuse my initial sadness. It'll get better, I promise. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! I have this hanging in my cube at work!!! My boss asked me if that means I'm not happy and I just said "It's to remind myself that I have control over my feelings and how I react to every situation." :oP

    ReplyDelete