Thursday, March 29, 2012

Food on a Stick and Other Delicious Ramblings

Due to my busy schedule this past week, I haven't had a chance to show you a few things I've been up to that I thought would be fun to share. The first thing is this guacamole I made from Trader Joe's guac in a box. I don't usually put as many ingredients into my guac as Joe does, but it was delish! Only thing missing is some Mexican hot sauce! I must say, having all the ingredients packaged together is genius. I wish they did this with more things...hot cocoa in a box, clam linguini in a box, homemade pizza in a box. It could be the 2.0 version of food on a stick, which reminds me that annual food on a stick day was this week. So random, but...again...genius! Maybe if Justin Timberlake did a theme song for TJ's they'd have more food in a box. ;)



Also this week, Michelley and I went for a walk around Patterson Park. I have to say, I love living this close to a park. I mean, sometimes I want to live in a town where I won't run by 50 people in a 10 minute time frame, but other times it's just so nice to see all the BaltimorIANs (not -ONs) playing outside, walking dogs, and having fun. So this is a shot from Patterson Park of the Natty B'oh sign. There's also a ice skating rink, duck pond, Japanese pagoda, and several sports fields in this park. Gotta love green urban spaces!


What have you been up to this first week of spring?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment