Monday, March 19, 2012

Girls' Trip: Bethany Beach

Just got back from my girls' weekend in Bethany Beach! My mom, sister, nieces, and I had an amazing and exhausting time! The weather wasn't as great as it was inland (guess the marine layer hits the East Coast too?), but we didn't let that bother us! 

I drove down on Thursday after a Women in Defense luncheon in Aberdeen, Maryland. Figured it made more sense to drive the rest of the way over the Chesapeake than coming back down south to cross the Bay Bridge. It was fun to try a new route :) So Thursday night my mom and I watched Loyola loose boo. But we enjoyed a nice seafood dinner at the Cottage, had some lovely wine, and hung out. Friday we got up early for breakfast and to get in a full day's work. Gotta love teleworking from the beach! Dream. Come. True!

After work we snuck in a quick bike ride. This was the only time I got Patty out, but it was worth taking her to the beach regardless. Loved having some company on a lazy afternoon ride. Come along with us for a ride!
Path along the Sea Colony.
Mom on the trail.
Loved these canals.
Oh hey, Mom! Are we in Europe?!
Love,
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment