Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Reading Rainbow

Sing it with me now: I can go anywhere! Friends to know and ways to grow. Reading Rainbowwwww

I've been feeling a bit under the weather since Sunday night. Of course I'd manage to stay healthy all through winter and then BAM right before spring get a cold. Oh well. I'm sure it's a combination of the changing weather (sunshine and snow in one day, Baltimore?), wearing the wrong coat, and that ever-so-fun bike ride where I got lost :) Either way, I'm trying my damnedest to avoid getting sick. Which means getting extra sleep and watching TV. So, no adventures for me in the real world, however, I just came across this new book and think I may have to read this re-imagined adventure:

 

It's a young adult, modern telling of "Pride and Prejudice." Umm, YES! Also, this site is new to me too: Smashwords ("Fall For You" can be found here). 

Anyone know anything about Smashwords?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

Photo courtesy of Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment