Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekend Update: March 23-25

It's been a busy week so far, which means I've little time to say hello. So I thought I'd pop in and share my weekend update a few days late. You guys don't mine anyway :) I had a nice, relaxing weekend. The rain made it perfect to visit my friends Teresa and Lois in Southern Maryland. It takes me two hours to drive there from Baltimore, so it was nice to put on some tunes and take in the scenery. It's a whole different world down there with horses, fields, and old stuff (aka historic buildings). I do love me some country!

Because of the rain, most of the blooming trees lost their petals. The falling pear petals made driving up my parents' road like driving in the snow. It was pretty cool, but sad that all that beauty is already falling. Anyway, here's the recap of my visit down south.
Cherry bomb in Baltimore.
Jackson in front of a little white church.
From Solomons Island (the church's view).
The little coffee shop we visited on my way home Sunday.
Berkshire lined with petals.
How's your first week of spring?
 
Love,
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment