Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's A Couch! It's A Bed! It's Superwoman!

Yesterday after work, I was full of projects to keep me busy: gathering tax information, making homemade pancakes, and laundering my sheets. That last one was a MUST-DO. I went to my friend Jen's house on Sunday and for some reason the girls started to talk about bed bugs. Note: I do not have bed bugs. It made me completely insane when I went home and I've been itching ever since. It's amazing what your mind can do to your body. Ugh. Anyway, washed all my sheets, including the crocheted blanket my grandma and grandpa made me, and remade the bed. 

Don't you love how it looks like a sofa now? I do too! I'm a genius :) It's a king sized duvet cover on a single duvet (I had high hopes for that cover), so I let the extra fabric hang off the side like the front of a couch. And you can see my half-finished quote art. I need to go over the rest of the words with another layer of purple, but all intents and purposes, it's done. Anywho, this living/bedroom is coming along quite nicely if I do say so myself (I do). 

Going to make this tonight...

How are you celebrating Mardi Gras/Lent/Four-Day-Week?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment