Monday, August 8, 2011

Everyday Inspiration: Guest Bedroom

I stayed in my friend's guest bedroom this past Saturday after a rip roaring night of games and giggles :) Teresa has a great sense of style and some really cute decorating ideas worth sharing.

She calls it the San Diego bedroom, which I love. It seems like the perfect name for this room, since it has the blues and browns all throughout. The one thing I HAVE to highlight is the photo on the wall in the first picture. This is a cute quote about visitors, and she has anyone staying sign the white matting. Isn't that such a great idea?! Loved staying here, but I didn't think one night warranted a signature from lil' ol' me ;)

PS. I'm trying to upload these photos directly from my phone, so the layout is going to be a little simplistic. I don't think it takes much away from the overall message, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment