Monday, August 15, 2011

Uninspired Outfit Post

It's Monday. It's raining. It's been a long weekend. And I have to be at work, which means I have to wear something (can't show up naked, after all). But that's about my only motivation this morning, and I think it shows.

The only thing I really like about this is the flowery top/crocheted cardigan combo. I got the idea from watching Royal Pains last night. They have the best clothes on that show and they must realize it because they have a style web site to boot! One guess what I'll be doing during my downtime today ;) If you're interested, check out the Hampton's Must-Haves at WWW.usanetwork.com.

On a side note: My friend Laura made me read this book "It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken" by the guy who wrote "He's Just Not That Into You." And one of the nuggets of gold was to make sure you feel powerful every day. I just love that! I think it applies to everyone universally. In an effort to follow that idea, I want to share my power from this past week.

Saturday's power was busting out of my comfort zone to make new friends at the wedding...friends who live near me, no less! Sunday's power was getting up at 730 to go to yoga and then doing my 10k training instead when the class was cancelled. What made you powerful this weekend?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment