Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Friday!

I haven't posted in for-ev-er, since I've been moving to a new office location, having technical difficulties with my home computer, and generally not feeling inspired. But, I thought today, in honor of Friday, Friday, Friday! I'd say hello.

Here's what I've been
  • Doing: "Training" for my very first 10K. In honor of my annual fall sprint triathlon, I've decided to push myself to try something new. I can't afford a new road bike right now, but I can afford new tennies. Myrtle Beach 10K, here I come!
  • Hearing: Sugarland! I flew to SD two weekends ago and went to the Sugarland concert. Thanks, Alex, for setting it up!
  • Driving: Holler! I got a new car.
Mazda3 hatchback, you've done right by me :)
  • Planning: Trip to Pittsburgh for Laura's wedding! Can't wait to drop it til it's hot for Laura and Brian!
  • Feeling: Excited for my office move, tired from working out, and ready for the weekend.
What are all y'all up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment