Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pinterest Outfit Inspiration: Making Nautical WORK

Some of my favorite bloggers did a self-imposed Pinterest challenge last week. I loved this idea, but didn't really have the time to do crafts last weekend, what with rearranging my bedroom and traveling all up and down the Bay interior.

I thought it might be fun to do my own version of the Pinterest challenge, wherein I use online outfit ideas! I might have to do the challenge in full next week, since I missed the boat yesterday and have a short week this week (I'm leaving for Laura's wedding in Pittsburgh on Thursday).

Today, though, I managed to pull one out. Based on this beauty:


I had to trade practical brown shoes and navy blue blazer to dress it up a bit for work, but I think the overall look worked. One last hazzah with my white skirt before fall hits!

Photo courtesy of pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment