Monday, August 15, 2011

This Day's Been a Nail Biter

Just kidding. Although today has been busy and that makes me so happy! I can't believe I only have 1 hour left before I head home!

What I'm showing you is in fact the remnants of my thumb nail (both look like this) after my snack today. Man, I just had to have pistachios...the day after I painted my nails ;) I'm a savage! Guess I know what I'll be doing tonight in addition to making cherry-pies-in-a-jar with my mom. We have some sick friends and she thought pies-in-a-jar would be just the right gesture. (I completely agree; recipe here http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/kelsey-nixon/cherry-pie-in-a-jar-recipe/index.html)

Side note: I read this article in Women's Day (let's just move passed that statement; yes, I read Women's Day) about how to help you be better prepared for the work week. It was a great article (amazing issue, in fact), and the main thing I took from it is that I need to be a Sunday Ninja so the rest of my week can go smoother. They suggest taking the time every Sunday to do a few chores so you don't have to later in the week. Things like grooming your eyebrows, packing lunches, and (ehem) painting your nails. At least I'm making an effort to become the coveted Sunday Ninja! You, too, can be a ninja!

Love,
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment