Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Inspiration in Action

I spent a good 20 minutes last night looking for my gray blazer, which I must have donated to Good Will because I never found it. That blazer really didn't fit quite right, so I'm ok with its passing; I just wish I had replaced it with a NEW gray blazer already (I have a problem with that). So anyway, I was forced to wear a black blazer instead. Not quite the same look. I love navy and gray together and would have just worn gray pants with my navy blazer if I hadn't worn the pants yesterday. (If I was in elementary school, I would have just worn the pants again; I can't tell you how many times I wore my jean skirt and white lace leggings together!)

Oh well. You win some, you lose some. At least I'm comfy! No need to suck my tummy in today with all this extra fabric in my white eyelit shirt :) Also, if I do this outfit again, I think I'll go for flats to create the look the inspiration lady has. Clearly I shrunk my pants, so they aren't as long as they used to be.

So slight miss on today's outfit, but I don't really care. I'm warm (my office is freezing), comfy, and cozy.

Love,
Stephanie Marie

Ps. I dare you to drink a shot every time I say blazer!

No comments:

Post a Comment