Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cooking up Inspiration for the Kitchen


 

So now that I have moved into my new apartment, I'm going to have to do a lot of soul searching about what I want it to look like...for cheap. I'm currently paying rent and my mortgage and all other bills, which means January is a tough month for me. DIY here we come! These are photos of DIY inspiration for my kitchen. I think I want the whole place to be plum/eggplant, moss green, and blues. Kind of one side of the color spectrum. I know that the cool colors aren't as cozy as the warm colors, but blues and greens are so calming to me. And calm is what I could use in my home. What do you think of my new kitchen plans?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

PS. My mom's going to make the potholders for me. Isn't she great?! And I'm going to DIY a big canvas with a quote on it like this. And a cork S like this. Stupid blogger won't let me show you all the photos in the post :(

Photos courtesy of pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment