Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up: New Years Eve Weekend!

1. Sparkling wine at the Trump winery in Charlottesville, Virginia. I drove down to visit my friend Tosha and her boyfriend Bryan. We had a great time wine tasting before the NYE festivities. May have been the best NYE ever!
2. PICNIC at the Trump winery. Reason #2 this was the best NYE ever. Love me some pic-a-nic-as.
3. I moved! This is my (messy) kitchen. Isn't it big?! I moved everything from Michelle and Ray's place on Monday, since I had off for the new year. I'm planning on moving the rest this coming Sunday. Cross your fingers! I'm a big fan of moving in stages.
4. These are gifts from Michelle and Simone. I think people know I like tea ;) Love the moss green tea kettle and accessories!

How was your NYE? Was it the BEST NIGHT EVER? ;)

Love,
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment