Monday, January 9, 2012

When the Weather Outside is Frightful



I don't have a weekend recap post for y'all. I took zero pictures this weekend! This fact has no correlation to the amount of fun I had this weekend, let it be known :) I spent the entire weekend at my parents' house prepping the rest of my junk for the final move. I had dinner Friday night with my friend Teresa and her little one, Jackson, at Paladar. And Saturday I went on a historic pub crawl with my friends from Baltimore. The tour guide called it the whores and horrors tour...so fun! And then Sunday was the final move. Anyway, so there's my weekend recap. Sorry for the lack of pictures, but it was nice to walk away from the camera for a few days.

This week, I'm trying to get my life in order before I head out to SALT LAKE CITY! Holler! I'm super excited to meet up with my friends from San Diego--Suzie and Bonnie. And because it JUST got cold in Maryland, I'm doing some serious research on the outfit front for the 30-degree weather that is SLC. Here's my first love for a day around town (there are famous people there so I think this outfit would be pushing the envelope just...far...enough):

I love this version of layering and I love my white cords right now, so this is perfect for me! What do you think? Will I be warm enough with my navy down coat on top?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

Photo courtesy of thedaybookblog.com. Love her style!
PS. I watched like four episodes of The Downton Abbey yesterday...so hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment