Thursday, January 5, 2012

Indoor Winter Workout


 



I did this workout yesterday inside my apartment. I am B-E-A-T. It only took about 10 minutes to complete, but today my belly and legs are sore. I think it's a good alternative to walking or jogging outside during this cold/dark weather.

I'm seriously having a hard time getting outside after work. I'll be driving home and see people walking their dogs or jogging and think that I should get out there too. But then I get home, and it's 430 or 445 and I think "What's the point in going outside in the cold? It'll be dark in 15 minutes." UGH. I need to change my mentality! I need to get outside! I need sunshine and nature and interaction with something else that's living! I need to remember this:
Man, living on the East Coast is hard right now. I can't just wait until the weekends to get outside. I need to figure out how to make it work during the weekdays too? Maybe I need a walking/jogging partner. Anyone want to join me around B'more?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

Photos courtesy of pinterest: 1 and 2.

2 comments:

  1. PS. I also saw something on pinterest yesterday that said something along the lines of "you have to work for your shower." I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could walk with you! Maybe try doing something after work before you get home. I find it hard to leave once I'm in the warm coziness.

    ReplyDelete