Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Update: January 27-29

I had another great weekend at home. Of course, I get a little bored after a few hours of TV or reading, but it's always nice to spend time with myself...figuring out what I want to do, cook, read, watch. You know, zero compromises kind of life :)
1. Walk with Simone, Adam, and Zeke at Prettyboy Resevoir Watershed
2. Shots with the boys. You can't really see this, but I bought 10 shots. Maybe next time I'll remember why that was a bad idea BEFORE buying the shots.
3. Homemade soup and smashed potatoes. I might try to make them in the oven next time; the stove top was OK.

I also had brunch with my parents and our family friends and then picked up some spare furniture from Leisureworld :) Free furniture is the best kind! How was your weekend?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment