Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Three Cheers for Cheap!

This is my dream house. I think if I had to describe my style it would be a white lace dress with cowboy boots. Does that make sense? I'm trying to get the blue/white/cream natural/rustic/nautical look seen in those photos on the CHEAP! When I say "for" you say "cheap"! So, I'm going to get to it and work with what I've got. Frankly, I think that's one of my best assets. Since I can't really afford anything new, I'm going to spend the next few days rearranging, haranguing, and meringuing (OK, those last two just rhymed...I'm not doing them). Key ingredients to accomplish said mission: twine, burlap-esque fabric, lace, wine boxes, old glass jars/cups, ribbon, and old wicker baskets.

Here's the first project I'll be tackling:

I'll be sure to take before and after photos, but you're not allowed to judge at the disarray of my apartment right now. Not everything has a home yet, so I'm (say it with me now) working with what I've got!

Any ingredients you think I should consider that I didn't mention?

Love,
Stephanie Marie

Photo courtesy of pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment